These 8 core competencies have been sorted into four categories. They provide a safe structure that coaches can rely on, a keystone to underpin and develop their professional stance.
The aim of mentoring is to foster a clear understanding and integration of these 8 core competencies.
There are several possibilities, such as:
- Working on recorded sessions, or transcripts,
- Listening to recordings made for ICF
- Ongoing educational supervision factoring in the ICF competencies
- Support to prepare an ICF application
- Mentoring can be individual, in a group, or a mix of both.
An ICF-certified mentoring group is scheduled for roll-out in 2020 – dates to be set with all participants.
Contact me to discuss it further.